Cloudacus freely hosts MySQL databases.
Cloudacus = LAMP + Appaserver.
allows you to build and run an
- Sign up by creating a new application and your first login name.
- You have a legal expectation of privacy. Only
Tim Howard Riley has the root password.
- No pictures or videos, please.
- Whereas Appaserver supports the Secured Socket Layer, Cloudacus does not. No encryption takes place.
- Cloudacus is hosted at Herakles Data Center.
- This is a free service. You are providing no consideration. You
are not entering into any contract.
- If after two weeks of inactivity, your application will likely be removed.
- If your first login name is your email address, then a shell account will be created for you. You then will have the ability to securely develop and copy your own code. This code can be processes and screen features. Note: all source code hosted here will be opened to the public.
The following powerpoint tutorials are available:
Structured Database Running on Appaserver
Create Purchase Order Application Using Appaserver