Cloudacus freely hosts MySQL databases.
Cloudacus = LAMP + Appaserver.
allows you to build and run an
- Sign up by creating a new application and your first login name.
- Appaserver supports passwordless logins. If your login name is an
email address, then a link to your session will be emailed to you.
- You have a legal expectation of privacy.
- Both Appaserver and Cloudacus support the
Secured Socket Layer (SSL).
- Cloudacus is hosted at QTS Data Center.
- This is a free service. You are providing no consideration. You
are not entering into any contract.
- If your application is inactive for the first two weeks, then it
will likely be removed.
- If you submit your login name and application key in the Contact Form, then a shell account may be created for you. You then will have the ability to develop or install your
own executable processes.
- Enhance your application with online integrity constraints enforced
- The following tutorials are available:
Structured Database Running on Appaserver
Create Purchase Order Application Using Appaserver